|Pines athletics to benefit from golf event June 22|
Northland Pines athletic teams will benefit from a golf scramble planned at Eagle River Golf Course this Saturday, June 22.
The Northland Pines football team is organizing the event, but other Eagle sports teams will benefit from the inaugural four-person scramble.
Woody Ahlborn, who is helping organize the event with head football coach Eric Swanson and the rest of the football staff, said 25% of all proceeds will be given to the Northland Pines activity account, with the remaining 75% to be used to purchase new equipment for the football team.The cost for the golf scramble
|Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:20 PM|